May 9, 2007

The world is not flat enough!

Why am I here? Coz the world is not flat. Coming to think of it, why is the world not flat? And what if it was indeed flat? According to Newtons's theory of relativity and Einstein's laws of gravitation, the Turks captured Constantinople in 1453. And also, Karan Johar thinks he will never get married. What a loser! One intellectual question. How do you silence a dinosaur? Answer: Feed him apple pie. Another One: Why cant dogs dance? Coz they have two left feet! Mitochondria and Endoplasmic Reticulum are the two most gullible morons in the galaxy. Now combining all these hypotheses and also considering Pythagoras' penchant for butter toast, we can safely imagine that one side of the world would be completely unoccupied if the world was flat!

1 comment:

Manu C S said...

All your hypotheses put together doesn't explain
why Socrates hemlock-ed to death. Au contraire,
the world is not round enough. Consider: it is a sphere
but do I fall off when the world spins beneath
my feet? Nay, I stay on! Your scientists claim
the planet's condescension for me keeps me on my feet.

Ah, you earthlings!

As a rule a man is a fool.
When it's hot he wants it cool.

When its cool he wants it hot.
When the world is flat, he claims it's not!